Tuesday, June 4, 2013

San Choy Bow goodness

I cheated tonight. I was even going to lie to you and put up a recipe claiming that that was  I had used for tonight's dinner. But I didn't because I was too tired to write it all down and my husband threatened to expose my lies. So I will come clean. Tonight's dinner was not made from scratch. But it was super easy and apart from the sauce, it's all natural.

So what is it? I used the Asia@Home pack to make San Choy Bow. My kids love it and it literally only takes 15 minutes to make. You just need the kit, lettuce (I use cos but iceberg would work well too) and spring onions and you are ready to go. I gave them a delicious miso (yep, cheated on that one too) to start off with and then straight into the chicken mince although pork mince is as equally nice.

This is a great one for those nights when cooking isn't at the top of your priority list.

Have a great night everyone and stay tuned for the most delicious bolognese sauce ever - thanks to Bill and Toni of Bill and Toni's Italian Restaurant, Darlinghurst fame.

Here is a San Choy Bow recipe if you prefer to make it from scratch...
Pork San Choy Bow


No comments:

Post a Comment